Tuesday, 24 November, 2015 - 08:00 to Thursday, 26 November, 2015 - 16:00
- Present most recent updates on Emerging Diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome(MERS-CoV)
- Present latest research findings on other Infectious Diseases.
- Present the unique experience of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with Hajj-related Health Events (Mass Gatherings).
- Present latest updates on Vaccine developments and other aspects of public and policy makers’ concerns.
- Present updates on Infection Control Measures and Hospital Epidemiology.
- Present burden of Non-Communicable Diseases on healthcare system.
- Provide hands-on training on important research skills.
- Emerging & reemerging diseases
- Mass gathering (Hajj related health issues)
- Non Communicable diseases
- Travel Medicine
- Clinical Epidemiology
Who Should Attend
- Community medicine
- Public Health
- Infectious diseases
- Non communicable diseases
- Environmental / Occupational Health
- Other Medical Specialties
- Allied Medical specialties
- Residents, Interns and Students
Hotel Park Hyatt – Jeddah